Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bring Out Your Dead!

"Bring out your dead! I am in desperate need of more dead people this Halloween season. So far, the cast and crew of RAT’s production of Spamalot is everything but dead. They are in fact the liveliest group of people that I have ever had the chance to meet. So if you know any dead people or happen to have any lying about please give my buddy Lance a call and he will come and pick up the lot. Personally I don’t like dead people, even not quite dead people. They give me the willies. I’d much rather sing and dance with Lance and the rest of the knights of Arthur’s very, very, very round table in Camelot. Exactly what goes on in this wondrous place called Camelot I cannot say at the moment. For what happens in Camelot, stays in Camelot."

-Brave Sir Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment