Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Unrequited love

Dear Diary,
     Today I saw him again. Lancelot. So big and strong and hot. I wonder if he even notices me. Oh how he takes my breath away! I try to get his attention by singing and dancing but, to no avail. I can't even get close to him because he's always surrounded by men, after all he is a knight, and I shouldn't take it so personally... But  there is a rumor floating among Camelot that he, my brave, courageous, perfectly handsome knight.... Bats for the other team :(
I don't want to give into these ridiculous rumors diary, at first I thought, well, is he truly gay, or just simply, European? You know diary, they bring their boys up different there.... It's culturally diverse. It's not uncommon if he wears a kilt or bears a purse. but, I cannot look past the signs, the times when he stares too long at the other men.... The pointed shoes, the perfectly coiffed hair... The waxed chest... And not to mention his incredible dance moves!
About three things I am absolutely positive: first, Lancelot is gay. second, there is a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsts for the art of dance! and third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
I will never love another. Nothing can cure this level of devastation. If I cannot be his I fear I shall live alone all the days of my life. Collecting cats and possibly, some shrubbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment