Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Volare me artemon

I am appalled at this trend of pisces ferientes (fish schlapping).  It is not that I am opposed to the practice of inflicting pain; however, pain should only be practiced as a reminder that tartis animi, corpris infirma (our spirits are stronger than our bodies).  Blessed pain should not be used for lustful expressions, especially sui ferientes (self schlapping).  Then there is the issue of the instruments of this miss-used pain; unclean creatures from the sea that swim in their own excrement. That is immoral, unsanitary, improper, and just plain foedus.

God speed our king on his quest for our most holy of relics, so when he returns he can despence some knights to set this bad Finnish influence straight.

As always I leave you with this prayer;
Custodi me Deus, et da mihi sapientiam et ductu ad viam vitae, et ambalat in uiribus ac uirtute.

Brother Ratus Tabula

No comments:

Post a Comment