Monday, December 30, 2013

The King's view on Bors

The people seem to forget, that being a king is not just riding around in pretty new clothes and repressing the commoners. There's far more to it than that. A king must be able to take on any challenge and out wit his opponents. Occasionally that means facing a deadly black knight in combat, or knowing where to purchase the best shrubbery, or even recognizing when it is an appropriate time to run away. A king must always be prepared for any situation.
Therefore I was a little surprised when my men questioned my decision to employ our newest knight. His name is Bors, and while he seems to be less of a fighter than Robin, and not as comfortable around the ladies as Lancelot... he has a fantastic skill at hunting wabbits...err.... rabbits and other rodents. I'm sure that sometime soon he will prove his weight in gold. At that point,  I'm sure, my men will apologize for ever doubting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment