Monday, November 18, 2013

A terrifying show??

I have been informed that some fighting and violence is inevitable in our quest to put on a Twin Falls musical. There are rumors of a black knight, a killer rabbit, and the notorious knights who say ‘Ni.’ Combine all this with horseless horseback riding, obnoxious French taunters, and an angry Scotsman who [gasp] abhors singing, and you have one terrifying show indeed. I have even heard rumors that there is a corrupt little number that combines the violent act of fish slapping with the blissful act of singing and dancing. How corrupt and terrible must the director of this show be to combine such a wondrous thing as song and dance with such sickening violence? Some suspicious folks have informed me that no fish will be harmed in the production of this show, but I surely have my doubts.
-Brave Sir Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment