Monday, November 18, 2013
King Arthur retreats to Castleford!!!
I have to admit that if we spent half as much time fighting, wenching, and looking for the grail as we do dancing and singing...then we would most definitely be far more successful. At this rate I fear that my term as king may be quite short lived. Infamous, no doubt, but unfortunately short lived! Even my mightiest warrior, Lancelot, was seen prancing...PRANCING!!!!!!! God help me. Sometimes I envision a simpler life with my lady. Sitting near a lake, catching our supper, and tilling the good dark earth. Maybe she and I should run off to Castleford. That sounds that a royal place. Anything would be better than what Camelot is turning into. All bright lights and big city. I wonder how Patsy would feel hauling both she and I that far?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment