Today I am saddened to report the passing of my beautiful
wife Chava. She was a very special person. She was a different kind of person,
a multi talented person. She was a person who needed people and regarded
herself as one of the luckiest people in the world. Oh how she loved the swamp.
Always saying things like “it could be worse, we could be wondering the
desert.” Today she fell from the top of our tallest tower while singing and
dancing at the same time. I fear that I have no time to grieve the loss of my
lovely bride. We are in the midst the planning of a wedding that shall take place a
mere ten weeks from now. I shall soldier on and, as we people of the swamp
always have, build again. I shall begin anew and in the world that follows the
passing of my beloved I swear before God all mighty that this kingdom shall
never see a dance nor hear a song again. This is my vow and so shall it be.
No comments:
Post a Comment