Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kind Arthur graces us with a post despite being "occupied"

It has been an extraordinary quest thus far, and now a slight pause in our journey. Therefore, while I ice my knees, and Patsy launders my clothes. I have a moment to reflect.

What a privilege to lead such honorable men forth from Camelot! Despite Robin's toupee issues, and Galahad's costume malfunction, Bors completely losing his head in battle, and Lancelot going all soft... mostly soft... look priapism is no laughing matter!! Anyways, despite all that, I think the people have come to love us.
And as King this makes me nearly as happy as if I had a tent full of laker girls... Girls be quiet, I must finish this...Oh, the oil is warmed...

Terribly sorry, it seems there is no rest for the King. Patsy get my chaps! No, no. The velour ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment