Friday, January 17, 2014

The strangely naked "Sir" Galahad

My fellow knights,
Many of you may be wondering what inspired my nudity prior to my knighting.
Why would Denis, a lowly mud gatherer find it in himself to appear before our sovereign King and lord, on the eve (or should I say "opening") of our Quest, in nothing but waders?
You must understand fellow grail seekers that I myself have asked this question many times! Why?.....
Why was I chosen to seek the grail? Why am I so incomprehensibly handsome? Why do I have perfect hair? Or why does the lady of the lake refuse to acknowledge the love she must have for me?
Now this is all hypothetically speaking but perhaps if I presented my raw, lean body in the purest way (naked) then The Lady would be forced to overlook my lowly beginning.
if she could and see the man beneath the muscles...or behind the wife...or living with his mother.......again as I said all hypothetical.
I myself cannot provide my own diagnosis but must only offer my apologies to you my trusted fellows for displaying my unconquerable good looks in such a way to make you all self-conscious of your own lake of perfect abdominal muscles.

Adieu
Sir Galahad
Knight of the very very etc....round table.

No comments:

Post a Comment