Friday, January 17, 2014

Opening Knight...Black Knight

I told them I could do the job. I begged them, "Please, let me do this for you." But did they listen? No! Instead of allowing me to do my job and letting none pass by they put up a sign that said "Cast Members Only." What kind of deterrent is that? I mean honestly? A sword. That's a deterrent. People see a sword and they think twice before moving forward. At least they had the good sense to make the sign blood red.  Oh well, at least their decision gave me a chance to focus on more pressing matters like finally meeting my nemesis Arthur in manly combat. To my delight it seems I even had some "groupies" in the audience. Fortunately, they had the good sense to remain where they were and I was not forced to slay them as I attempted to do with Arthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment