Friday, November 8, 2013
A threat to the French Taunter from the King himself...Second only to GOD
It was a calm autumn evening, and I had gathered my knights around me, to sing of our triumphs and comradery Our postures were straight and harmonies sharp. We were doing justice the King's Eng...errr, to my English, when a horrid, insulting, squalor appeared. These French, with their crude gestures, began hurling insults at us. I'm not sure what language they were speaking, nor do I know what they call their native tongue... But it can only be summed up (as vulgar as they are) in one word, French. I'm still uncertain what a Le Vache is, but they even launched a bovine at us! The director must be mad if he thinks to allow such insolence. If this continues I may have to use the holy hand grenade of Antioch on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How truly horrid!
ReplyDelete